Federal Income Tax extension deadline05-Aug-2014
If you filed for an extension for your personal federal income taxes this year, the deadline for filing your tax return is October 15, 2014. It is not too early to start preparing for this, here are a few tips:
- Download our Tax Prep Check List by Clicking Here.
- Request receipts from non-profits for charitable donations well before you need them.
- Evaluate business expenses you paid for personally for possible deductions.
- Costs associated with taking care of your dependent children and parents may be deducted.
- Child support is not deductible, but alimony is.
- Healthcare expenses for the family may be deductible.
Don't wait until the last minute to start preparing for filing your return, and as always we are here to help.
Corporate Returns with Extensions are due by, September 15th.